Visit the city on Neva River banks without leaving your home. Find 360 degree panoramas and educational video. Or walk down the offered route and learn many interesting things.
For iPad and iPhone available in AppStore.
1. Virtual Tour! Participation effect
You can not come to Petersburg? Or every time you come here Venice of the North meets you with rain and snow? Then you will like this virtual tour with photos of the sunny and ceremonial Saint Petersburg very much.
Unlike many other city sightseeing applications or web-cites here you can find a lot of interesting things:
- Commentary of a tour guide recorded by professional announcer (in Russian and English).
- Specially made high-quality photos and videos.
- Spherical panoramas of each of the eighth stops on the route with description of over than forty buildings and monuments.
- Design with HD support for iPhone 4 and newiPad
+ support for earlier versions including iPod.
- Interesting facts interestingly presented. And much more!
Overview videos with audio commentary
Interactive panoramas with landmarks descriptions. Main facts about the most interesting things!
Each application includes interesting facts from lives of famous people
HD support for iPhone 4 and new iPad
2. Walk down the offered route!
A professional tour guide developed a comfortable route for your own walk tour.
Start from Admiralteyskaya metro station and in an hour and a half you’ll visit the most important places of the city historical center.
Walk down from Tchaikovsky’s house, cross St. Isaac Square, pass The Bronze Horseman and Admiralty, cross the Palace Square and reach Church of Our Saviour on the Blood (or Spas-na-Krovi). And getting hungry you can finish you walk tour at Nevsky Prospect near Stroganov Palace; the famous beef Stroganoff was named after a member of Stroganovs family. Near this place there is «WolfandBeranger Confectionery» whereTchaikovskylikedtohave a cupofcoffee.
You won’t get lost thanks to handy photo guide to the tour route. The photo guide includes 200 photos made through the entire route. You won’t miss the turn you need and your route will be the most fascinating.
- Don’t overpay for a traditional guided tour of the city in overcrowded groups with an unknown guide!
- All the data for the application are downloaded during the initial setup. You won’t need internet connection during your stroll.
- Offline map + route on Map (with geolocation).
- Multilingual support (Russian and English voiceover)
The first walk of Star City Walk series is dedicated to Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky. Besides the information on buildings associated with life of the great composer, you will find short story of his life and photos in the application.
Enjoy your journey!
Offline and online maps. Fascinating route!
Unique photo guide for the route. You can feel the atmosphere of the city being far away from Petersburg and find his way in the city during the walk.